Outdoor Summer Theater - Grease
June 20 - August 3, 2013
Lions Wilderness Park Amphitheater
1-877-599-3331 or 505-599-1145
Enjoy a summer evening in Farmington with Sandstone Productions Outdoor Summer Theater at the Lions Wilderness Park natural sandstone amphitheater! This summer step back in time and enjoy the sights and sounds of the 1950’s with “Grease”.
Performances held Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings at 8:00 p.m. in the Lions Wilderness Park Amphitheater, gates open at 6:30 p.m. Concessions are available nightly. Enjoy “Burgers and Shakes Night” on Fridays with food from Zebra’s Sports Grill and Big Belly BBQ or “Beer and Wine Night” on Saturdays with wine from Wines of the San Juan and beer from Three Rivers Brewery. Tickets can be purchased in advance at the Gateway Park Museum and Visitors Center, by calling 1-877-599-3331, or at the gate.
- When: June 20 through August 3, 2013, Thursday - Saturday
- Time: 8:00 p.m., Gates open at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Lions Wilderness Park Amphitheater
- Cost: adults $10, seniors and students $7, children $5, possepass $36 (6 tickets)
- Reservations: Call 1-877-599-3331