Looking to challenge yourself in the water? Want a little air time on your bike? Seeking a run course to sink your heels into? Join us in Farmington, New Mexico for the 7th annual XTERRA Four Corners Off Road Triathlon on Saturday, June 7, 2014 and find out why our athletes say:
"XTERRA Four Corners course is one of the 'funnest' XTERRA courses in the region!"
"Wicked fun course, I could ride it again and again and never get bored."
"Great race to open the Tri-season!"
The XTERRA Four Corners team and avid users of the Farmington mountain biking trails have created an outstanding course!
- Traditional Swim / Bike / Run format
- 1 mile - two lap Swim at Farmington Lake
- Fast and fun 17 mile Bike Course
- 6 mile Run Course that skirts Farmington Lake
- $1,000 Pro Purse
- One transition area for easy set up
- Spectator friendly from start to finsih
- BEST volunteers and race support in the southwest!
Visit our site often as registration and course details will continue to be updated.
Online registration for Individuals is open, visit www.active.com today and REGISTER EARLY FOR DEEP DISCOUNTS.
Visit our Registration page for links and fees or call our office for assistance, (505) 326-7602 and 800-448-1240.